* 1 loaf sliced white bread, crusts removed
* 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1 egg yolk
* 3/4 cup powdered sugar
* 1 cup sugar
* 2 teaspoons cinnamon
* 3/4 cup melted butter
1. Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
2. Mix cream cheese, egg yolk, and powdered sugar.
3. Combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
4. Spread 1 T cheese mixture on each slice bread.
5. Roll up.
6. Dip in melted butter, then in cinnamon sugar.
7. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
8. Bake at 350* for 20 minutes, or until golden.