Saturday, February 12, 2011

Breakfast Cookies

When I was in college I had these dreams of having my own family and fixing them a nice breakfast every morning. I don't know why it was breakfast and not dinner, but that was my dream. Well I married a man who has been eating the same thing forever, chocolate chip eggo waffles with peanut butter and syrup. I did pretty good with James at first. Our friends were amazed when they watched him one morning and I gave them a whole serving of oatmeal and said he would eat the entire thing. And he did. But now James is the pickiest eater in the world and only eats waffles like his dad. So my dreams of fixing breakfast are out the window. But tonight I found this recipe. I made one and James actually ate two bites. It took me about 5 minutes to make it and I ate it for my before bed snack. It didn't sound very good at first. But it was. Anyway we tried the banana chocolate chip one with peanut butter on top. I would like to try the pumpkin one, but I don't think any of the other members of the family would.

Basket 411: Breakfast Cookies

No comments: