As many pumpkin seeds as you can collect!
Worcestershire sauce (just enough to coat the seeds)
- Pick all the seeds you can out of the guts of the pumpkin(s).
- Spread them out on cookie sheets so that they can dry.
- Leave the seeds out to dry. When the membranes on the seeds begin to separate from the seeds, they are dry enough.
- Take the tray outside and hand-rub the seeds until most/all the seeds are clean. Gently blow away the dried membranes as you rub the seeds.
- Place the now-clean seeds in a microwave safe bowl and coat with Worcestershire sauce using a mixing spoon.
- Microwave the bowl with the coated seeds on high for 1 minute to warm them up.
- Mix the seeds again to coat them with the sauce. It sticks better when the seeds are warm.
- Spread the seeds out on cookie sheets again and cook on 200F for 2 hours.